Neuroscience Major Advising Fall 2023
Our fall advising hours are listed below. Please sign up for an advising meeting in advance by clicking on the Calendly link next to each advising slot.
Student advising will be provided online and in-person. Advising will cover declaring the major or minor, major and minor requirements, research, course selection, as well as other questions that may arise. Students should use the links to make a 15-minute appointment with a Neuroscience advisor during their available online hours. All times are shown in the Eastern time zone (Philadelphia).
- 10am-12pm with Dr. Kane online: https://calendly.com/kanemi/neuroscience_advising
- 2pm-5pm with Dr. McLean: Neuroscience Office, 122 Levin https://calendly.com/jmclean9294
- 12:30-2:30pm with Dr. Kane: Neuroscience Office, 122 Levin, https://calendly.com/kanemi/neuroscience-in-person-advising-meeting
- 3-4pm with Dr. McLean online: https://calendly.com/jmclean9294
- 10-12 with Dr. Kelly: Neuroscience Office, 122 Levin: https://calendly.com/kellymek/neuroscience-advising-hours
- 1-3 online with Dr. Hipolit: https://calendly.com/hipolit/online-advising
- 1-3 with Dr. Hipolit, Neuroscience Office, 122 Levin, https://calendly.com/hipolit/in-person-advising
- 8-10pm with Dr. Kaplan online: https://calendly.com/mkap/advising
- 9-11am with Dr. Kelly online: https://calendly.com/kellymek/nrsc-advising
- 12-2pm with Dr. Kaplan: Online: https://calendly.com/mkap/advising
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.